WD My Passport SE for Apple Mac From Western Digital - - Comes With 1TB of Storage


Western Digital has added another new hard drive to its My Passport SE range for Apple Macs. The new WD My Passport SE comes with 1TB of storage and there is also a 750GB version available as well.

The WD My Passport SE features 256-bit hardware encryption with password protection and is USB powered which means you don’t need to use an external power supply with it.


“With over 10 billion songs downloaded from the iTunes® store, the enormous capacity of the new My Passport SE for Mac drives makes them the perfect travel-friendly storage device to hold all the rich media content collected by videographers, creative professionals and digital media enthusiasts with large digital media collections,” said Dale Pistilli, vice president of marketing for WD’s branded products group.”

The WD My Passport SE for Mac will be available for $179.99 for the 750GB version and $199.99 for the 1TB version from Western Digital.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...