Katie Price Talks Suicidal Thoughts


She’s happily married to cage fighter Alex Reid, but things haven’t always been peachy keen for Katie Price.

In a recent interview, the UK glamour girl admitted she had thoughts of suicide when her ex-husband Peter Andre first threatened to divorce her.

It all started after she gave birth to her son Junior and began suffering from “terrible” post-partum depression.

“Suddenly I started to feel really strange, my heart seemed to be racing fast. In bed, sleep was out of the question as I lay there wide awake, tormenting myself with thoughts, convinced I was going to die. Shortly afterwards, I considered killing myself after Peter threatened to leave when I told him I'd taken a drug.”

“Thinking I didn't have Pete any more, I was distraught and desperate. What am I going to do? I've ruined everything. I seriously thought, shall I just end it now? Drive into this wall and kill myself. Then I thought, what is wrong with me? You can't do this to the kids, to Pete, to your mum. You're stronger than this. Pull yourself together. Eventually, I had to spend some time at the Priory. I went along to speak to the doctor there. I got everything off my chest.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...