Sexual Scandal?

She’s known the world over as one of the most philanthropic celebrities of her time, but Oprah Winfrey is getting hit with some pretty serious allegations in a new book.

The talk show host is accused of ‘trading sexual favors for money’ while in high school by Kitty Kelley in her new book.

Contradicting Winfrey’s claims of sexual abuse, Kelley quotes Oprah’s sister Patricia in her new book “Oprah: A Biography.”

Patricia explained, “After becoming sexually promiscuous, Oprah devised another way to make money. She invited me over during the day while my mother was working.”

"Her boyfriends were all much older than her, about 19 or in their early 20s. Whenever a guy arrived at our door, Oprah would give Popsicles to me and our younger brother Jeffrey and say, ‘You two go out on the porch and play now.’ Oprah then would go inside with her boyfriend... I didn’t’ find out what Oprah was doing until I was older and she showed me how she did ‘The Horse’-which is what she called the sex act.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...