Sheer Sexy In NYC

reating herself to an enjoyable evening, Shania Twain was spotted out and about in New York City on April 8

The “Man, I Feel Like a Woman” songstress looked lovely and smiled from ear to ear as she made her way around Midtown Manhattan amidst a sea of shutterbugs.

And now that she has a new show called “Why Not? With Shania Twain” Shania says she’s finally starting to feel hopeful again after her divorce from Mutt Lange.

"I feel like in a way I'm starting over, with everything. This is a very personal experience that I think is important to share. This is an experience of recovery. I was in a very deep, dark slump, and I needed to find a way to get myself out of it. I had to force myself back out into life, back out into experiencing things."

"There were moments when I really just thought, I don't need anything and I don't need anyone. I just want to go away and disappear. So, that was a bad slump."
"One day, someone said to me, 'Do you want to go jump out of an airplane?' I felt like I had nothing to lose anymore, so I said, 'Why not?' And every day since then, I ask myself that question. There's a lot of recovery to accomplish. I'm not there yet. I'm on my way there. I'm not sure I'll ever be there."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...