I Could Be Bilbo Baggins

Glitzing up the red carpet, Anna Kendrick was on hand for the Los Angeles premiere of "Eclipse" at the Nokia Theatre .

The "Up In the Air" actress was decked out in a fancy gold Marchesa frock as she greeted fans before heading inside for the night's screening.

Looking ahead, Miss Kendrick has voiced her love for "Lord of the Rings" - adding that she's hopeful about the possibility of landing a role in the "Hobbits" movie.

She tells MTV News, "... I was and still am obsessed with 'Lord of the Rings.' I do an annual marathon of the extended editions. It's hard-core."

Asked if she was up for playing the male role of Bilbo Baggins, Anna replied, "Cate Blanchett did it! She was Bob Dylan!"

Also chatting about the "Eclipse" movie soundtrack, the brunette beauty told, "I'm blown away by the soundtrack. And Metric's one of my favorites. Metric does tracks for 'Scott Pilgrim' too, so I'm feeling awesome about summer movies."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...