'Katy Perry flashed me her boobs'

DJ and TV presenter Fearne Cotton has revealed that Katy Perry once flashed her at a party.

Cotton also claimed that she had heard the popstar is quite fond of revealing her assets, suggesting that several of her celebrity friends have seen the singer's boobs in similar circumstances.

Writing on her official blog about a Perez Hilton party, she said: "Something I certainly won't forget was Katie Perry flashing her boobonulars at me! I was watching JLS perform and she simply shouted, 'Hey Fearne' (sic).

"I turned around and she wopped them out! My natural reaction was to scream! I've heard since from others (one of our [Sky1 reality show] Must Be The Music judges in fact) that they have experienced this too and I'm not in any way special!"

Katy Perry is expected to reach the UK No.1 spot this Sunday with her latest single 'California Gurls'.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...