Ashley betrayal was heartbreaking

Cheryl Cole has admitted that she felt betrayed by ex-husband Ashley.

The singer, who was speaking about her divorce from the England footballer for the first time, said that the split was heartbreaking but added that she was glad she did not have any children with the star.

Asked whether she felt betrayed when it was revealed that Ashley had cheated on her with several women, Cole told Vogue: "Yes, definitely I do. But I’ve got to take everything that’s happened and learn from it.

"And I’ve just got to be grateful that I’ve got so many good things going on. I have. And there’s no children, you know?

"Of course it’s heartbreaking, but it’s not anything remotely like it could have been and I’m very, very thankful for that.

"Some people’s lives fall apart, are turned upside down."

The 27-year-old, who recently announced that she is releasing a book about her memories and experiences, said that she was ultimately glad to be done with the relationship.

She added: "I accept that that’s a chapter of my life that’s finished."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...