'I would have a facelift'

Davina McCall has admitted that she will consider having cosmetic surgery in the future.

The Got To Dance host, 43, insisted that she had so far kept away from procedures such as Botox, but claimed that she wouldn't rule out going under the knife later in life.


"I would probably do a facelift. Maybe when I'm older and both of my girls are 18 and 20 or something I might say that mummy's going to go to New York for a fortnight and have a facelift," she told The Mirror. "I look at somebody like Jane Fonda or Sophia Loren and they look good.

"Sophia Loren says she hasn't had anything done but come on - good bone structure, my arse! I want a freshen up when I'm older. Not so extreme I don't have wrinkles because I like my wrinkles, but so I can look my best."

McCall, who is promoting her fitness DVD Davina's Body Buff, also revealed that she did struggle with her confidence when she wasn't her ideal weight.

Speaking about her weight gain after taking part in Sports Relief's 1,000-mile bike ride, she said: "I was cycling an incredible amount and after the ride I just stopped. I was eating the same amount and my body was storing fat. When I put on half a stone people won’t notice, but I do. I don’t feel as sexy or as confident.

"When I'm at my ideal weight I'm a different animal. I'd happily skip around the bedroom naked and feel all 'woo hoo'. And buying clothes is so different."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...