Selena Gomez receives threats for photos with Justin Bieber

I knew that Beliebers would not be very happy to see photos in which his idol appears very, very beautiful caramel with Selena Gomez. Said and done, they have started to show their rejection of the Disney star threatening via Twitter.

Every time we hear news that we dislike, we show our discontent in various ways. However, I think we should be a little more tolerant and not be so aggressive. It's okay to disagree with something, in this case, the possible relationship between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez but we must not attack anyone in any way. What they're doing admirers Justin with Selena, It seems much exaggerated.

The Believers have decided to start throwing a series of threats and skills to the protagonist of "The Wizards of Waverly Place "by their Twitter accounts. Here I show you a few:

- “Selena Gomez if you break the heart of Justin bieber I'll kill you. "

- “SelenaGomez I'll kill you. I swear to God! "

- “SelenaGomez if you are the love Justin I'll kill you I HATE YOU! "

- “SelenaGomez cancerous bitch bitch ... I'll kill myself because I saw you and Justin kissing, well, thanks Selena thanks, now kill me. "

- “SelenaGomez stay away from Justin, Pedophile, delayed, I will kill you at night under your filthy bed. "

Anyway that these threats are met is difficult enough, but still seems too long to write stuff, even when they are free to opine.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...