Lady Gaga wants to stay in Germany

LADY GAGA
HOT LADY GAGA IN ACTION




Fascinating Berlin looks in one of the songs from her latest album.
The " Lady Gaga" born in United States, has been the success to develop a career in the United Kingdom, but Lady Gaga is precisely want to move to Berlin, Germany. It was because he felt that it was very inspiring.
Not only for the architecture of the city, but also its people. New album of the singer born This Way is kepincut to stay in Berlin.
"One day, perhaps." I have many friends here. As my friend Posh, he and underground artist. I met him in New York, he moved to Berlin, "says Gaga as"
Cité de la musique - news .com
Love of Berlin also looks at one of the songs on her latest album. There is a song which received the title Germany, i.e. of "Scheiße".
"The song I wrote after leaving Berlin." Previously, I spent the night in the laboratory of the Club for fun. The next day, I write once more, "he said.
The song tells the story of a woman personal desire so hard. According to Gaga, the title song "scheiãŸe" describing the courage of a sexy way.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...