me & my homie.



chateau de malleret.















Sunday Market, Bordeaux

I love strolling on markets when I’m abroad and like to be surprised by what people like to share. Their goods, stories and culture. Love the craft and passion.

After surfing the nets on Saturday, I found out that Bordeaux has an awesome farmers market. A nice way, I my opinion, to have breakfast and get to know a city and its locals. So, you won’t find me at the hotel buffet.

For breakfast I treated myself with sourdough bread, good butter, caneles, fresh apple juice and macarons for on the road. To early for oysters man…

Visit Quai des Chatrons, Bordeaux on Sundays :)



I want you !



This is the Air Jordan 7 aka bordeaux. The colors on this sneaker is too awesome and if anyone has a piece on like this, I am sure they will be strutting down the street in confidence. :P I am totally hoping to cope me a pair. :)



me & my homie.

bordeaux kickin it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...