Pregnancy is a privilege I'm enjoying,"Jewel"

Jewel has described pregnancy as a "privilege" that she is lucky to be experiencing.

The country star announced in January that she and husband Ty Murray are expecting their first child together, subsequently revealing the baby's sex to be a boy.Jewel told the new issue of Fit Pregnancy that while she was initially hesitant about the experience she would have as a mother-to-be, she has discovered an appreciation for the process of pregnancy.


"Pregnancy is a privilege, and I feel lucky that I get to do it. It's kind of sad that men don't," she explained.

"I didn't know what to expect, every woman is different and you hear such horror stories. But I also heard that you should try to enjoy it, so I took that to heart and tried not to fret about weight gain or anything else."

Jewel recently said that she hopes her son has "a passion" in life, regardless of what that might be.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...