Shah Rukh Khan at Black Eyed Peas concert

Shah Rukh Khan has attended a Black Eyed Peas concert while on holiday in London.

The Ra.One star took his son Aryan and daughter Suhana to see The Black Eyed Peas perform at London's 02 arena.

Speaking on Twitter, Khan said: "Taking the little ones tomorrow to see the Black Eyed Peas perform. My favourite group & found out my little ones love them too ... Makes me feel cooler that I am not as outdated as I thought. I know Justin Bieber too, so there! (sic)"

After the concert, he said: "Met Black Eyed Peas backstage with the kids. will.i.am & Fergie were so gracious. Their concert rocked...awesome. Fergie said she has seen me act with the actress with light pretty eyes...my first concert...wot an initiation! Loved it!"

He added: "Daughter went for Glee at O2 ... she danced to music and thanked me... I thanked God for giving me such joy in the simple pleasures of life."

Khan is taking a break after completing the hectic shooting schedule of his superhero film Ra.One.

The actor recently described his pleasure in "doing nothing".

"In the mode of doing nothing, sometimes listless... aimless... workless, makes it the most satisfying experience of the day. In London, doing awesomely nothing."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...