Tattoo Enthusiasts To Make Avril Lavigne Amazed

(AP Photo/iHeartRadio, Brian Friedman)

VIVAnews -bloody Singer songwriter Avril Lavigne, Canada, expressed admiration for the fans who love him the way they each. One manifestation of that love is to have a tattoo which is similar to him.

The famous via tembang Biduan "What the Hell" it-which also has a tattoo in some parts of his body-claimed that he feels awkward with the way people prove love for him. However, on the other hand, he felt flattered by the attention.

"A lot of fans have tattoos the same me. But, I also see the pictures that are similar to my face. Isn't that the most important thing? "he said as a page from contactmusic.com.

"A man has a picture of my face in black and white on his shoulders. Strange, right? But cool. I think that my music has influenced their lives. "

A 26 year old it's stated that he was often listening to his songs from the radio.

"Every time I hear my song shall played on the radio, I'll turn it off," he said.

• VIVAnews go avrill ... ai lop you…. pull ... ... ... ... ....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...