Katy Perry: New album announced

New album announced





Katy Perry Hot Photos
Katy Perry talks about future plans


















Katy Perry is a workaholic. The singer is touring the world since February. Until November, they will still be plenty of concerts. But she thinks now after only about their next album. It is topped their latest album "Teenage Dream." Since the 26-year-old has set very high goals, she has finally achieved with five songs from "Teenage Dream" # 1 on the Billboard charts. Katy Perry wants to break their own record so. First, it will take a break

Because you can only write good songs if you experienced something. "I think I must live a little time after the tour, so that life brings me great material for the next album. I think that if I start with the next album, I put a little finger on the pulse, I'll see what the world is felt, or then or whenever that will be. "Katy fans can also now on her new look promising album.

 

======================

CELEBRITY WORLDWIDE

SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL CELEBRITIES

CELEBS PHOTOS GALLERY WITH HIGH QUALITY IMAGES

COMPLETED WITH LATEST CELEBRITY NEWS AND BIOGRAPHY

lady gaga Photos in Crazy ConcertEmma Watson Photos ScandalElly Tran HA hot Vietnamase model Photos with innocent Face
======================================================
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...