Lea Michele Trembling To Meet Taylor Lautner

Taylor Lautner (AP Photo/Chris Pizzello)

VIVAnews – Lea Michele, the actress Rachel Berry in ' Glee ' series Glee was apparently a big fan of actor Taylor Lautner, starring Jack in the movie ' Twilight '. Michele claimed to be very nervous to meet and take pictures along with Lautner.

Michele and Lautner met for the first time outside of the country's annual lunch in Hollywood Press Association (HFPA) at the Hotel Beverly Hills, Saturday (local time).

"I was shaking. I was very nervous. I feel very shaky, "he said to the E! News.
Lea also discussed about the photo session with Lautner. "I told him, it will be an overview of our marriage. She will think me crazy, "he said chuckling as quoted from the Female First.

He was admitted to be so glad when Taylor appeared in series musicals he was starring. However, Taylor was not so interested for his musical talent was limited. Taylor simply replied, "I cannot sing, and perform in the musical series is a nightmare."

Fans of Taylor, is Mark Wahlberg, who expect these young star who had previously played the role offered to him and Leonardo Dicaprio.

He said at the Leonardo, "I was sitting one table with a man who is more handsome than you and fitter than me. Taylor Lautner makes us lose a job. "

Wahlberg added, "The ' Titanic ' and ' Boogie Nights ' has long since expired. I accept it. "

While Taylor admitted overwhelmed the praise he had received. "I don't even know how to describe the atmosphere here. I was on the stage and talked to people I see in my entire life. Hear the word Mark looks like something that isn't real. "

Some stars are also enliven charity events and scooped up $ 1.6 million Fund includes Gerard Butler, Kevin Bacon, Elisabeth Moss and Hugh Dancy. (eh)

• VIVAnews yet no comments to display in this article.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...