Jessica Hall And Kyle Carlson Wed In Secret Wedding Ceremony




Playboy Radio host Jessica Hall 28, who also appears on the E! network reality show, Kendra, has secretly tied the knot with HGTV and OWN design star Kyle Carlson, 32, in his hometown of Stillwater, Minn., in May 2008! Jessica revels “We flew our closest friends in to be part of the wedding.” Jessica says.  “My dress was Monique Lhullier, and the cake was massive. The best part was everyone dancing, laughing, and enjoying the open bar.” So Why did Jessica and Kyle keep the wedding secret? Jessica had this to say: “I know the fans of my Playboy Radio show wouldn’t view me as the sex symbol they imagine me to be if they knew I was married,” says Jessica. “And sometimes people think a married person will be more reserved or less motivated– which couldn’t be further from the truth in my case.

You can listen to Jessica Hall’s exciting radio show on Playboy Radio’s The Morning After on Sirius XM 102 live on Mondays and Wednesdays at 10am PST/1pm EST. Jessica’s husband, Kyle Carlson, can also be seen on OWN’s Home Takeover! Watch the Finale Special of Home Takeover on Thursday, September 29th at 9/8c.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...