JLS Oritsé: 'I prefer older women'

JLS star Oritsé Williams has confessed that he prefers to romance older women.

The 21-year-old vocalist stated that he is a fan of so-called "cougars" and has a celebrity crush in the form of a Desperate Housewives star 26 years his elder.

"I'd love a proper cougar like Vanessa Williams," he told Bang Showbiz. "I'm sure she could teach me a lesson or two.

"I dated a 30-year-old when I was 20 and it was a fun relationship. Older girls know what they want."

However, the 'Love You More' singer added that any potential lovers needed to be grounded with a good sense of humour, regardless of their age.

"I'm single, ready to date. I'm super-ambitious, so I've been caught up in JLS for ages. I'm having the greatest time, but maybe it's time I got a bit of romance. I want a down-to-earth, fun-loving girl."

Williams previously named 35-year-old former Spice Girl Mel B as his "perfect woman".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...