Shah Rukh Khan 'cameos in new film'

Shah Rukh Khan has appeared as himself in a new production by Makrand Deshpande.

According to Mid Day, the actor plays a pivotal role in the film titled Shah Rukh Bola Khoobsurat Hai Tu, which releases in India today.

Filmmaker Deshpande said of Khan's special appearance: "No-one can break away from his charisma. If Shah Rukh had refused to do the cameo, I would have never made this film."

The actor-director, who recently appeared alongside the Bollywood superstar in the critically acclaimed Swades, added: "He agreed to do the role immediately after reading my script, and not just because we are friends. In fact, Shah Rukh was willing to give more time for his role but I wanted to stick to my script and he believed in me."

Khan reportedly appears in a scene complimenting a flower seller on her beauty, an act which inspires her life from that point on.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...