Kendra Wilkinson writing motherhood book

Kendra Wilkinson has revealed that she is writing a book about motherhood.

The former Playboy model, who has 17-month-old son Hank Jr with her NFL player husband Hank Baskett, explained that she will have more fun writing this book than when she wrote her autobiography Sliding into Home in 2010.

Wilkinson, who is also getting ready for the fourth season of her TV show Kendra, told Parade: "I am writing a second book. So I'll be everywhere! My new book will be about being a mum, it's the continuation of book number one.

"This book is definitely more fun to write than my first one because it's all about what I think today, not telling a story about the past."

Wilkinson insisted that all mums should take time out for themselves.

She added: "My number one piece of advice to all mums is to just breathe. Take time for yourself, even if it's just going to the bathroom and taking a couple of breathers! Take at least five minutes out of the day for yourself, you deserve it."

The 25-year-old admitted this week that she and Baskett are trying for baby number two.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...