Reese Witherspoon: 'Royal wedding was fun'

Reese Witherspoon has revealed that she had fun watching the royal wedding.

The actress explained that she had married Hollywood agent Jim Toth just two weeks before Prince William and Kate Middleton tied the knot.

She told the BBC: "I just got married. About two weeks before Kate Middleton!"

Asked if it was a happy day, she replied: "It was, but I didn't have 16 million people watching! I only had, like, 100."

The 35-year-old has been travelling the world with her Water for Elephants co-star Robert Pattinson promoting their new movie, and recalled that they were in Paris on April 29 for the royal wedding.

She also confessed that she went to a great deal of effort to celebrate the future monarch's wedding.

She added: "I really did. I was actually in Paris when the royal wedding happened. It was fun to watch and everyone was excited in Paris, too."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...