Shah Rukh Khan 'won't kiss in films'

Shah Rukh Khan has gone on record to say that he has not filmed a kissing scene with Kareena Kapoor in his next release.

The actor said that despite online rumours, there is no such kiss between him and Kapoor in Ra.One.

According to IANS the star said that he would never kiss on screen in any forthcoming release, explaining: "I don't kiss on screen because I don't know how to do it. I don't do it because I feel weird... and I feel those who do it in films do it well already."

The actor also confirmed that it is not just kissing that he is uncomfortable performing in front of the camera.

"I feel discomfort in doing two things for films. When anyone comes to narrate a story to me, I tell them two things - I won't ride a horse and I won't kiss," said the star.

The 45-year-old added that he leaves a story at the scripting stage if the role requires an intimate scene.

Khan said that the DVD release of the upcoming sci-fi project would contain alternate endings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...